Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 November 2021

Prayer from Hebrew 11:8

Song LMAM Worship

Time and again
You’ve proven you’re the same
Your word will never fail
You remain the same today

God from age to age
Faithful, through and through
Your word will never fail
You remain the same today

Your steadfast love never ceases
Your faithfulness is forever
Your steadfast love never ceases
You change not oo Jesus
You change not oo Jesus


Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Hebrews 13:8 NLT

Prayer

Lord I thank you and give you all the praise and glory

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for your word that enlightens and directs me daily

Father thank you for your mercy that prevails over judgement and your blood shed for my salvation

Thank you for being my God, the only one who is yesterday today and forever

Everlasting father increase in me the zeal to live for you in order for me to fulfill my purpose on earth

I decree the power to make exploit released in me will never be truncated

I decree the unchangeable changer is working things out for my good henceforth

I decree I have power to make wealth and I will never live in penury

I decree new ideas are released divinely unto me and through them new ways and opportunities are beginning in my life

I decree the grace to move in the direction God has ordained for me is manifesting daily

I decree the steadfast love of God almighty fills my life and I will never be depressed

I decree I have a new life, new joy, new hope, no more discouragement in Jesus name

I decree my life is a shining light therefore I am impenetrable for any works of darkness in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we have new life, and divine health, we are overcomers and conquerors in all that we do in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the spirit of the living God inside of me. He has filled me with His truth and His fear. Therefore my life is a shining light, I live above the systems and dictates of this world and function of darkness. I shine the light of Christ each and everyday. The unchangeable changer is causing divine changes in all that concerns me, I will never lack anything good in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...