Search This Blog

Thursday 18 November 2021

Prayer from Proverbs 25:25

Song by LMAM

Time and time again 
You’ve proven you’re the same 
Your word will never fail 
You remain the same today 

God from age to age 
Faithful, through and through 
Your word will never fail 
You remain the same today 
 
Your steadfast love never ceases
Your faithfulness is forever
Your steadfast love never ceases
You change not oh Jesus,
You change not oh Jesus


Good news from far away is like cold water to the thirsty.
Proverbs 25:25 NLT

Prayer

Abba father I worship and honour your majesty

King of glory thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your divine enablement in my life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your word and the strength it has released inside of me

Holy spirit thank you for always teaching me and leading me according to your plans

I decree henceforth I am receiving goodnews in all aspects of my life

I decree over all expectations in my life they will birth testimonies in Jesus name

I decree over any documents that needs any form of review from any office of authority, favour of God rests on them

I decree my life will not suffer any stagnation henceforth in Jesus name

I decree I am breaking through and breaking forth in all aspects of my life

I decree grace to overcome, recover, overtake, excel and soar higher and higher is upon me henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we have victories and we have goodnews in all areas of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a partaker of the wonders of God. My life is overflowing with divine goodnews henceforth. Delay has been removed from all aspects of my life. The mercies of God is overflowing over all judgement and accusations. Jehovah has settled my case in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 18th November 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...