Search This Blog

Saturday 27 November 2021

Prayer from Ephesians 5:18

Song by Phil Thompson

You Lord, You are worthy
And no one can worship You for me
For all the things You've done for me
And no one can worship You for me

Here's my worship
All of my worship
Receive my worship
All of my worship
Here's my worship
All of my worship
Receive my worship
All of my worship

And I will not be silent
I will always worship You
As long as I am breathing
I will always worship You
And I will not be silent
I will always worship You


And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
Ephesians 5:18 KJV

Prayer

Father thank you for this wonderful day and grace

Ancient of days have mercy on me and forgive all my shortcomings

Lord thank you for your word that brightens my day and enlightens me always

Lord grant me the zeal to work for you and walk with you for the rest of my life

Holy Spirit have your way in me beyond human understanding

I cast out every ungodly drunkenness in my life

I decree my soul is sold out to God in all areas in Jesus name

I command every spirit that is not of the Lord, get out of my being in Jesus name

Jehovah destroy every company that is not of you in an around me in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel fill me with your fresh oil and let my life glorify you always

Everlasting king terminate whatever might want to lead me into any form of destructions in Jesus name

Holy Spirit guide my utterance and how I relate with others in all I do

Jehovah remove all weakness that puts me daily against your will and replace with your strength

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and household let your spirit fill us and direct our path in all areas beyond our understanding

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my light and salvation, He is my help and deliverer. He is my hope and deliverer. He is God in all areas, my God and my shield. God is my strength, I will never be put to shame, no weakness can take dominion over my life. I am a child of light, a kingdom promoter, a financier of the gospel of Christ in all areas. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...