Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 November 2021

Prayer from Jeremiah 17:7-10

Song by LMAM

King of Glory
Mighty God
You deserve my praise
You deserve my Praise

As we’ve gathered in this place
Lifting holy hands
We give you the praise God
You deserve it all

Your mercies are new every morning
You’re bigger than anything I face
You’re bigger than what people say
You deserve my Praise

“But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit. “The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is? But I, the Lord , search all hearts and examine secret motives. I give all people their due rewards, according to what their actions deserve.”
Jeremiah 17:7‭-‬10 NLT


Prayer

Almighty creator I honour your majesty and worship your name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for making me a partaker of your amazing grace

Holy one of Israel thank you for your unending favour and mercy that speaks to and for me

I decree I have a new lease of divine upliftment in and around me

I decree all stony hearts handling any situation in my life is melted at the touch of God

I decree the thoughts within my heart brings glory to God and shame to the enemy of my soul

I decree this season that has been denied in the past, receives divine favour for completion

I decree every secret or gathering set to work against the plans of God for my household and I is negated

I decree every secret place of the oppressors facilitating mishap in and around me, an end comes to their existence henceforth

I decree every evil reliance manipulating the glory of this community is terminated

I decree all power belongs to Jesus therefore every power lording itself against the will of God over my destiny is truncated

I decre over(mention) it's not impossible for God therefore I receive my undeniable testimonies

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household,sounds of thanksgiving will not cease in our lives

*Pray against all evil secrets and stony heart that might be working against your lineage*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is at work in and through me, God is in charge of my life. The spirit of God is causing signs and wonders to occur in my life. All stony hearts against my upliftment is melted by His grace. I receive mercy, favour and divine advocation in all aspects. My life is birthing goodnews over and over again in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...