Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 November 2021

Prayer from Hebrews 4:15-16


Song by Phil Thompson

You Lord, You are worthy
And no one can worship You for me
For all the things You've done for me
And no one can worship You for me

Here's my worship
All of my worship
Receive my worship
All of my worship
Here's my worship
All of my worship
Receive my worship
All of my worship

And I will not be silent
I will always worship You
As long as I am breathing
I will always worship You
And I will not be silent
I will always worship You


This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin. So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.
Hebrews 4:15‭-‬16 NLT

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your name and glorify your majesty

Lord thank you for the potency of your word in and through me

Abba thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit have your way in my life and guide my path

Lord never let me stop worshipping you, let my life always have reasons to worship you

Holy spirit increase my capacity in you henceforth beyond my reasoning

Father thank you for the victory given to me over known or unknown weaknesses

Lord eternal terminate every fear of unknown that plans to keep me below the level you want me in life

I decree my life will never be controlled by any form of obscurity

Holy spirit eliminate all heart wrenching situations in my life and lineage

I come against any depression, oppression or opposition in my life henceforth

I decree grace is speaking over all situations in my life

Lord today I pray for every one suffering from any addiction deliver them in your mercy in Jesus name

Lord speak to the heart of anyone contemplating or about to attempt or commit suicide in Jesus name

Lord I commit the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household unto you, guide us to the level of the miraculous and let all our expectations end in testimonies in Jesus name

*Spend time to intercede for others either you know them or not ask God to intervene in their situations speedily*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will always worship the great I Am. I will never feel downtrodden. My life is a living testimony nothing can incapacitate me because Jesus is alive and at work in me. Grace to pursue, overcome and recover is upon my life. I am a conqueror, a victor, a pacesetter and a trailblazer in all that I do in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...