Search This Blog

Monday 8 November 2021

prayer from Proverbs 26:3-4

Song by Sinach

Holy are you Lord
All creation call you God
Worthy, worthy, worthy is your name
We worship your Majesty

Awesome God, how great thou art
You are God, mighty are your miracles
We stand in awe of your Holy name
Lord we bow down and worship You


A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, And a rod for the backs of fools [who refuse to learn]. Do not answer [nor pretend to agree with the frivolous comments of] a [closed-minded] fool according to his folly, Otherwise you, even you, will be like him.
Proverbs 26:3‭-‬4 AMP


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your name and magnify you for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord eternal take absolute and total control of all situations in my life

Father thank you for instilling your truth and your fear inside of me

I refuse to function in limited understanding and ability

I decree my faith is increased daily as I study the word of God

I decree I will not function under any folly ability and intellect

I decree the wisdom of God fills my life henceforth, I am a product of divine capability

I decree all evil penetrations that leads to trusting the arms of flesh in my life whithers henceforth

I decree grace to excel in all areas increases in me through the supernatural ability of the Holy spirit

I decree I have new song all day long no more delay in my path

I decree the word of God is working in my life so all evil ordinances are cleared off in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household our minds are shaped by the word therefore our reasoning is supernaturally guided

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I function always with divine wisdom, no foolishness or activity that portrays folly is inside of me. My life is directed always by divine wisdom through the spirit of God inside of me. I walk and function in the fullness of Christ and His light shines through my path each and everyday. It is my season of new things, I break grounds and attain new heights. Glory to God!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...