Search This Blog

Friday 26 November 2021

Prayer from James 1:7

Hymn


Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father
There is no shadow of turning with Thee
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be

Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning, new mercies I see
All I have needed, Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me

Summer and winter and springtime and harvest
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love

Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning, new mercies I see
All I have needed, Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
James 1:17 KJV

Prayer 

Ancient of days the only wise and true God I worship you

Thank you father for this awesome day and grace of life

Father thank you for your mercy that prevails over all judgements in my life

Lord thank you for your word, you are forever thesame God with no shadow of turning in you

Lord thank you for always being my source and divine provider

Lord thank you for terminating every effort of the wicked over my existence

Thank you father for I will not lack any good thing

I decree I will not be discouraged because the lord is at work in and through me

I uproot all deposits of sadness, doubt and denial in all that concerns me

Father regarding (mention) do not put me to shame give me pleasant surprise and victory

Father this season visit my family with goodnews that will birth testimonies in Jesus name

Father eliminate every orchestrated plan to cause me to cry tears of sorrow and pain before the end of this year or in the new year

I decree protocols are broken for my sake, what took others years is manifesting with speed henceforth in my life

I decree what the lord has started in my life He will complete them in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are experiencing new growth and avalanche of testimonies in all aspects of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The faithfulness of God surrounds me daily. I bask in His glory and victory always. I overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony. I am set apart for His wonders, His mercy, His divine visitation. I am victorious and above always in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 26th November 2021



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...