Search This Blog

Sunday 7 November 2021

Prayer from Matthew 18:12

Song by Cory Asbury

Before I spoke a word, You were singing over me
You have been so, so good to me
Before I took a breath, You breathed Your life in me
You have been so, so kind to me

Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, yeah

When I was Your foe, still Your love fought for me
You have been so, so good to me
When I felt no worth, You paid it all for me
But You have been so, so kind to me

And oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
And I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, yeah

There's no shadow You won't light up
Mountain You won't climb up
Coming after me
There's no wall You won't kick down
Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me

Think of it this way: If a man owns a hundred sheep and one lamb wanders away and is lost, won’t he leave the ninety-nine grazing the hillside and thoroughly search for the one lost lamb?
Matthew 18:12 TPT


Prayer

Father I thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

King of kings thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word that daily reminds me of your promises for me

Lord thank you for your love for me that is never ending and unfathomable by ordinary mind

Lord I come to you let your mercy replace every damage that self has done in and around me

Abba destroy  every enticement and engagement in and around me that plans to take me far away from you

Lord this day bring back as many who have lost their way and their faith due to challenges of life

Jehovah in your mercy cancel all accusations working tirelessly against my destiny

Father over(mention) show yourself great and give me an unending testimony

Lord in anyway the enemy of my soul is working to pull me away from your will destroy such work in Jesus name

Father eliminate the evil element working within this community and nation tampering with souls

Father make my life a haven of divine encounter henceforth

I decree I have a life of divine occurrence and no works of darkness can truncate it

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, we have divine enablement nothing will be lost, broken or missing in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for your love and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a partaker of the divine verities of God. His love overshadows my destiny. I am fulfilling my purpose of creation. His mercy has brought me into His favour and blessings, I will not be disgraced or disadvantaged. I am favoured and blessed and I operate in the level of the supernatural henceforth. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...