Search This Blog

Sunday 28 November 2021

Prayer from Proverbs 18;12

Song by Sinach


Holy Holy, God almighty
It's a privilege to worship You
Maker of all universe
It's an honour just to stand before You

With a grateful heart I lift my hands to You
Proclaiming Lord You reign
With a grateful heart I lift my hands to You
Proclaiming Lord You reign (You reign)

Great are You lord
Greatly to be praised
Greatly to be praised
Father You reign

Before disaster the heart of a man is haughty and filled with self-importance, But humility comes before honor.
Proverbs 18:12 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father I worship your majesty and give you all praises due to you alone

King of kings and lord of lords thank you for this beautiful day

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks over me

Lord thank you for your ever present help that speaks over my existence

Jehovah thank you for victory given to me on all front

Father thank you for removing all iota of pride from my life in Jesus name

Lord give me the spirit of humility and wisdom to live my life for you

Ancient of days grant me divine grace to move to the next level

I decree I will not plot or walk into any form of destruction either for others or for myself

I cancel all negative  revelation and their manifestation over my life

Father arise and give me divine victory over all encounters in my life

Lord eternal erase every opposing tactics working against my destiny

Abba negate the desires of the workers of darkness over my household and I

I decree in my household there will be no sudden death, I will not bury anyone and I will not be buried

I decree over all my expectations they return with testimonies henceforth

I decree as the month is coming to an end, it will not know my end but all unpleasant situations comes to an end henceforth in my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we walk and function in and with divine wisdom henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am in this world. I have victory on all sides, my life is filled with wisdom and divine humility. I will never live according to the precepts and plans of the workers of darkness. I am victorious in all that I do, nothing can hinder the plan of God for me. I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th November 2021 


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...