Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 November 2021

Prayer from Matthew 21:9

Song

Oh, hossanah
oh hossan
oh hossanah
You are yorghy of our praise
Father 
You are worthy of our praise

The crowds that went ahead of Him, and those that followed Him, were shouting [in praise and adoration], “ Hosanna to the Son of David (Messiah); B lessed [praised, glorified] is H e who comes in the name of the Lord ; Hosanna in the highest [heaven]!”
Matthew 21:9 AMP


Prayer

King of glory I worship your majesty and honour your name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for such a beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Almighty God thank you for your word that enlightens and directs me daily

Lord eternal thank you for leading me in all that I do

Father never let me run ahead of your plan in my life in Jesus name

Holy spirit take preeminence over my life and direct me

Lord honour your word inside of me and perfect that which concerns me

Father eliminate every dream killing and destiny truncating activities in my life

Father in all that I do, order my steps do not let me walk in destruction

Father uproot all dream killing desires plotted from the kingdom of darkness into my destiny

I decree the lord is always before me in me and behind me I will never be moved

I decree I will not run an incomplete race in life, I will live to fulfill purpose

I decree I will never be ungrateful to the lord, my life is daily filled with gratitude

I decree sounds of rejoicing will always be heard in and around me in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, there will be no record of sudden death in our abode, nothing will be missing or broken in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you holy spirit divine for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the work of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the living and only true God. He is my shepherd and I shall not want. He is the shade on my path, therefore I am shielded in His divine protection. I have placed the Lord before me, He is always at my right hand,I will never be moved in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...