Search This Blog

Sunday 14 November 2021

Prayer from John 4:23

Song by LMAM

From the rising of the sun
Till it’s going down
Words won’t be enough
To say how great You are
Nobody else can do
What You’ve done done for me
That’s why I lift my voice
Singing my song to You

I worship you, Holy One, I worship you
I love you Lord,With all of my heart
I love you Lord
I lift my hands, To give you the praise
I lift my hands

For you alone
Are worthy of all praise
Are worthy of all praise
Are worthy of all praise
For you alone
Are worthy of all praise
I lift my voice in worship

But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way.
John 4:23 NLT


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship honour and magnify your name for who you are

King of glory thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Almighty saviour thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies on me

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your supernatural love that is showered upon me daily

Holy one of Israel thank you for your amazing grace that sees me through and leads me to higher level

Lord thank you for increasing the zeal to constantly worship you in my life

I come against every weariness in place of worship

I decree henceforth my life is an haven of praise and worship in Jesus name

Father whatever is limiting or hindering me from worshipping you take them out now

I decree nothing will hinder my stand before the Most High henceforth

I come against all depression, oppression or any obsession that is causing a distraction in my life henceforth

I decree my testimonies will never be hindered in any aspect of life in Jesus name

I decree sounds of worship will not cease in and around me

Lord ignite my spirit to always be in tune with your will for the rest of my life

Abba in anyway my generation has worshipped a strange god or gods and it's beginning to claim ownership over our destiny today let your delivering hand break such bond and demand in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household this is our season and no power of hell or scheme of man will destroy the plans of God for us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The will of God triumph over the will of the wicked ones in my life. His grace is forever sufficient for me in all areas. Nothing will stop my plan and destiny in life. I will fulfill the purpose of my creation and the zeal to constantly worship and live a life of a worshipper is increasing in me each and everyday. Christ in me is the hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...