Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 November 2021

Prayer from Matthew 6:10

Song by Elevation Worship

Miracles when You move
Such an easy thing for You to do
Your hand is moving right now
You are still showing up
At the tomb of every Lazarus

Your voice is calling me out
Right now, I know You're able
My God, come through again

You can do all things
You can do all things but fail
'Cause You've never lost a battle
No, You've never lost a battle
And I know, I know You never will

Everything's possible
By the power of the Holy Ghost
A new wind is blowing right now
Breaking my heart of stone
Taking over like it's Jericho
And my walls are all crashing down

You've never lost a battle
You've never lost a battle
You've never lost a battle
You never will


May your Kingdom come soon. May your will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
Matthew 6:10 NLT


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your name and glorify your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my shortcomings

Lord let your mercy speak for me and your love overshadow my life

Lord guide me in the right path always never let me move away from your leading

Spirit of the living God let there be revival in this nation and nations around the world

Lord I lift unto you souls that are yet to be saved let them have an encounter with you today

Lord henceforth use me for your glory to populate the kingdom of heaven and depopulate hell

Lord remove all fear of unknown that has tabernacled in my being

Father in this nation let your will only stand and negate all will and decree orchestrated from the kingdom of darkness

Father terminate every effort from the kingdom of darknes set apart to cause me eternity in any way

Lord increase your capacity in me beyond my imagination

Lord ignite your fire and zeal for intercession and righteous living inside of me henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we will not miss heaven in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a child of the light, I will never function in darkness. My life is a living testimony, the kingdom of Christ is daily propagated through me. My zeal to live and please Christ grows each and everyday. I will never be a cast away In the kingdom of God. In Christ I live move and have my being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th November 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...