Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 November 2021

Prayer from Psalms 24:7-8

Hymn

1 Praise, my soul, the King of heaven;
to his feet your tribute bring.
Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven,
evermore his praises sing.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Praise the everlasting King!

2 Praise him for his grace and favor
to his people in distress.
Praise him, still the same as ever,
slow to chide, and swift to bless.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Glorious in his faithfulness!


3 Fatherlike he tends and spares us;
well our feeble frame he knows.
In his hand he gently bears us,
rescues us from all our foes.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Widely yet his mercy flows

4 Angels, help us to adore him;
you behold him face to face.
Sun and moon, bow down before him,
dwellers all in time and space.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Praise with us the God of grace


Lift up your heads, O gates, And be lifted up, ancient doors, That the King of glory may come in.  Who is the King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, The Lord mighty in battle.
Psalms 24:7‭-‬8 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father I worship and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for an amazing day like this and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the impact the word makes in my life daily

I decree my life is ruled by the king of glory and I live by His ordinance henceforth

I decree every walls orchestrated to block my progress is pulled down

I decree all evil altar erected on my path is negated

I decree the king of glory lives in me so no evil can cohabit in my destiny

I decree my life is enveloped in the word of God so b I will not be confused

I decree my life is operating on heavenly agenda so I won't be discouraged or disgraced in Jesus name

I decree I have a new song and new life in me, I will never suffer any misfortune in Jesus name

I decree the king of glory is at work in my life therefore all evil erected altars are dismantled in Jesus name

I decree my days are daily transformed with newness and grace and I am blessed with open doors in all areas

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, our lives are hidden in the secret place of the Most High and we dwell continuously under the shadow of the almighty in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the joy of God inside of me. My life is experiencing new surge of breakthrough, no stagnation or limitation can have a place in me. My light will always shine, grace to make greater exploit is available to me. I am a living testimony, I am never a victim because Christ in me is the hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...