Search This Blog

Monday 22 November 2021

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 15:57

Song

I thank you lord 
I thank you lord
I thank you Jehovah almighty
I thank you lord
I thank you lord
I thank you Jehovah almighty

But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 15:57 NLT

Prayer

Heavenly father I magnify your name and return all the glory to you

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Father thank you for your love and grace upon my life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you because you daily renew my mind through your word

Father thank you for terminating all evil plans of the enemy

Lord thank you for increasing your grace daily over me

Lord thank you for overall victory in all I do

Father thank you for crowning my expectations with divine manifestation

Lord thank you because I am ending this year with fulfillment of my heart desires

Lord I thank you for permanently erasing the revelation of darkness over my household and I

Lord thank you for the works of my hands will flourish henceforth

Father thank you for satisfying me with divine health and vitality

Lord thank you for my joy that will never be replaced by sorrow

Lord thank you concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household for the new year of unexpected breakthrough and victories

*Spend time to thank God in advance over your life and expectations*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has done greater things in my life, He is always my source. The word of God is working for me. I am a product of His unfailing love and grace. Jesus is alive and doing wonders through me. My life is a testimony and  I am more than a conqueror. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 22nd November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...