Search This Blog

Thursday 11 November 2021

Prayer from James 1:12

Song by Mary Mary

… There will be mountains
That I will have to climb
And there will be battles
That I will have to fight
But victory or defeat
It's up to me to decide
But how can I expect to win
If I never try


… I just can't give up now
I've come too far from where
I started from
Nobody told me
The road would be easy
And I don't believe He's brought me this far
To leave me


… Never said there wouldn't be trials
Never said I wouldn't fall
Never said that everything would go
The way I want it to go
But when my back is against the wall
And I feel all hope is gone
I'll just lift my head up to the sky
And say help me to be strong, oh


Blessed [happy, spiritually prosperous, favored by God] is the man who is steadfast under trial and perseveres when tempted; for when he has passed the test and been approved, he will receive the [victor’s] crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
James 1:12 AMP


Prayer
Lord eternal  I worship your majesty and honour your name

Prince of peace thank you for this awesome day

Abba thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your word that enlightens and direct my path

Lord thank you for the supernatural power at work in me that guides me always

Lord thank you for strength to overcome and conquer all weakness in and around me

Father thank you for removing discouragement and any form of deceit from my life

Abba thank you for new grace that is released unto my household and I

I decree I will never give up at the edge of my breakthrough

I decree I overcome all challenges victoriously in Jesus name

I decree my days are filled with His light and all forms of darkness is scattered

I decree the joy of the lord will always be my strength

I decree I will not labour for the wicked to eat

I decree my barn and source will never go empty in Jesus name

I decree I am experiencing new heights of success and promotion all around me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, we have unfailing faith and we will never yield to the desires of the wicked in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the light of Christ dwelling in me and shining through me always. I am not a candidate of disappointment, delay or disgrace. I am filled with His supernatural power that works wonders because I and my father are one. Grace has increased the speed in my race, I am positioned for greatness. No failure can hold me back or occur in my journey in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 11th November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...