Search This Blog

Friday 19 November 2021

Prayer from Hosea 2 :14-15

Song

He has been so good
He is the merciful God
Beautiful and wonderful 
Is His name

“But then I will win her back once again. I will lead her into the desert and speak tenderly to her there. I will return her vineyards to her and transform the Valley of Trouble into a gateway of hope. She will give herself to me there, as she did long ago when she was young, when I freed her from her captivity in Egypt.
Hosea 2:14‭-‬15 NLT

Prayer

Almighty king I honour you and worship your majesty

Holy one of Israel thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Dependable God thank you for your word that ignites and increase my faith in you

Elohim thank you for your promises that are manifesting speedily in my life

Lord let my life begin to show your goodness and mercy in all areas

Ancient of days eliminate every power that wants to keep me under the seige of sin and flesh

I decree I have freedom in all areas of my life I will never be confined by known or unknown power

I decree I am victorious in all aspect of life and I enjoy supernatural abundance and intervention in my life

Lord thank you for your transforming power working over all situations in my life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for divine ability to excel in all that you have given to me

I decree I will not fail and I will not account for any loss

I decree I am living and functioning in divine promotion and provision for the rest of my life

I decree my hope is risen I will never be discouraged because the lord is at work in me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household no more pain or trouble we live a joyful life henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is good to me, He has turned all troubled valley to a city of Hope. His hands are working wonders in and through me. I am favoured blessed and moving from glory to glory. Grace is speaking over my entire existence and I will never be disgraced or put to shame in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 19th November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...