Search This Blog

Friday 12 November 2021

Prayer from Matthew 26:41

Song by Sinach

Holy are you Lord
All creation call you God
Worthy, worthy, worthy is your name
We worship your Majesty

Awesome God, how great thou art
You are God, mighty are your miracles
We stand in awe of your Holy name
Lord we bow down and worship You


Keep watch and pray, so that you will not give in to temptation. For the spirit is willing, but the body is weak!”
Matthew 26:41 NLT

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your majesty and honour your name

Glorious God, I give you all the praise and glory for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this day and grace of life

Abba thank you for your word that sheds light on our path

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me in all I do

Father increase in me grace to flee from temptation and all signs of destructions

Father eliminate and terminate every decrees that wants to jeopardize my faith

I decree I wil not become weary in the place of prayer and worship

I terminate all tactics and destractions aimed at me in any aspect

I decree I have the love of Christ saturating through me therefore I will live for Him always

Lord increase the zeal to always watch and pray in me 

Father eliminate all limitations placed on me or I placed on myself that wants to stop me from fulfilling purpose in Jesus name

King of glory tame my tongue and let my utterance glorify you always

I commit the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our Household unto the lord, grace to live above all disgrace is upon us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the peace of God inside of me because I have made the Prince of peace my lord and saviour. I am not just living for living sake I am living a purpose filled life. I am crucified with Christ, the life I live now, it is Christ that lives in and through me. I carry the mantle of the supernatural in me because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th November 2021


 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...