Search This Blog

Monday 1 November 2021

Prayer from Number 6: 24-26

Song
The Lord bless you
And keep you
Make His face shine upon you
And be gracious to you
The Lord turn His
Face toward you
And give you peace

Amen, amen, amen
Amen, amen, amen

In the morning, in the evening
In your coming, and your going
In your weeping, and rejoicing

He is for you, He is for you
He is for you, He is for you
He is for you, He is for you
He is for you, He is for you

Amen, amen, amen
Amen, amen, amen

The Lord bless you, and keep you [protect you, sustain you, and guard you]; The Lord make His face shine upon you [with favor], And be gracious to you [surrounding you with lovingkindness]; The Lord lift up His countenance (face) upon you [with divine approval], And give you peace [a tranquil heart and life].’
Numbers 6:24‭-‬26 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship you and return all glory to you

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Ancient of days have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Holy spirit take absolute control in all that I do henceforth

Father let your promises that are overdue for manifestation begin to manifest in my life henceforth

I receive divine blessings in all that I do henceforth

I decree I am working and functioning in newness this month and henceforth

I decree into November everything work together for my good

I decree my joy will not be replaced with sorrow in Jesus name

I decree my garment of praise will not turn to garment of shame

I decree I have divine enablement and provision

I decree my life is experiencing divine restoration henceforth

I decree my path is guided by the Most High henceforth

I decree concerning my household and I no weapon formed against us shall prosper and every tongue that rise against us in judgement is destroyed

I truncate every negative news that is being released from the pit of darkness in and around

I decree back to sender to every evil news or arrow of negativity

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we have new songs and the blessings of God that makes rich without sorrow is our portion

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me,I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve a living God who is indescribable, He has filled my life with divine blessings and made me a blessings. The spirit of God is alive and at work in me always. The grace of God that brings end to disgrace is working for me. Whatever I lay my hands on prospers, I will not gather for the enemy to eat, my life will not become a harvest ground for workers of iniquity. I am a conqueror because in Christ, I live, move and have my being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st November 2021

Happy New Month 🥳🥳🥳🥳

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...