Search This Blog

Sunday 31 October 2021

Prayer from Psalms 22:3-4

Song by Maverick city music

God of Abraham
You're the God of covenant
And of faithful promises
Time and time again
You have proven
You'll do just what You said

Though the storms may come and the winds may blow
I'll remain steadfast
And let my heart learn, when You speak a word
It will come to pass

Great is Your faithfulness to me
Great is Your faithfulness to me
From the rising sun to the setting same
I will praise Your name
Great is Your faithfulness to me

I put my faith in Jesus
My anchor to the ground
My hope and firm foundation
He'll never let me down

But You are holy, O You who are enthroned in [the holy place where] the praises of Israel [are offered]. In You our fathers trusted [leaned on, relied on, and were confident]; They trusted and You rescued them.
Psalms 22:3‭-‬4 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I thank you for another wonderful day and grace of life

King of kings thank you for this amazing grace given to me each and every day

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for always being faithful even when I am unfaithful to you

Jehovah thank you for releasing your fragrance of mercy and blessing over me

Lord thank you for never putting me to shame 

Lord thank you for increasing my faith and trust in you, over all that I do

Lord thank you for healing from the innermost part of my life to the outside

Lord thank you for allowing me to witness the last day of October

Thank you father for grace to end this month well and in your unfailing love

I decree every situation that is unpleasant in any aspect of my life ends with this month in Jesus name

I decree the faithful hands of God has brought me into a new era of divine encounters and opportunities

I decree my life is forever moving higher and my coast is enlarging in the will of God

I decree the favour of God that surpass the understanding of man is resting over my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, you are our anchor lord remove permanently every shame and pain in Jesus name amen

*Begin to renounce and rebuke those things you do not want to see again*

Thank you faithful father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My faith is in Christ Jesus always, He is my hope and my firm foundation. He is my deliverer and my sustainer. He is my confidence and my confidant, He will never let me down. My trust is in Christ Jesus, my life is secured in Him, I have strength, I have faith and I will never be put to shame or dismayed in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 31st October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...