Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Prayer from Psalms 26:7-8

Song by Joe Praize

Mighty God
Hallowed be thy name
Faithful God
You are worthy to receive
All the praise
For You are Lord
You are the air that I breathe
The song that I sing
You are the lover of my soul

With You
There is no impossibilities
With You
I can move the mountains
Whatever You say
Will surely come to pass
At the mention of Your name
Every knee must bow, ohh

Unchangeable (unchangeable God)
Reliable (reliable God)
Only You can do (only You can do)
What no man can do (what no man can do)
Unchangeable (unchangeable God)
Reliable (reliable God)
Only You can do
What no man can do

That I may proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving And declare all Your wonders. O Lord , I love the habitation of Your house And the place where Your glory dwells.
Psalms 26:7‭-‬8 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father thank you for this wonderful new dawn and grace of life

Eternal Rock of ages thank you for the privilege to be called your child and chosen one

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my shortcomings

Eternal rock of ages take preeminence over all that I will be doing today and glorify yourself

Ancient of days order my steps and direct me in all that I will be doing

King of glory I commit all that has been deemed impossible in the situations of my life unto you, let there be a turn around

Father remove every delay from my path henceforth

Lord you are the most dependable, where I have felt all alone let your arm comfort me

Father wipe away every tear that is causing my heart to be heavy and fill me with everlasting joy

Abba terminate all orchestrated refusal and disappointment from the pit of hell against my life henceforth

Jehovah arise over my life and give me a new sound and new song beyond the imagination of man in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, there is a new door opened unto us for greatness and promotions that no man can shut in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the Most dependable father and He is my king and my hope. He is my sustainer and my source. He is my ever present help in times of need. He is the king of kings and the Master above all masters in my life. Jehovah is at work in and through me and nothing can stop what He has started and how He will complete it all in my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...