Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 October 2021

Prayer from Proverbs 3:5-6

Song by Todd Dulaney

Your name is awesome, your name is great
Your name is mighty and worthy of praise
Your name is healing, your name is peace
Your name is all I need
There is power, power in the name
So much power in the name, power in the name
Say there is power, power in the name
So much power, power in the name


Trust in the Lord completely, and do not rely on your own opinions. With all your heart rely on him to guide you, and he will lead you in every decision you make. Become intimate with him in whatever you do, and he will lead you wherever you go.
Proverbs 3:5‭-‬6 TPT


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship honour and magnify your name

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the daily impact in my life

Almighty saviour thank you for your enabling grace that counts me worthy at all time

Father increase the zeal to trust and obey you in everything I do

I decree no other name has power over my life apart from the name of Jesus 

I decree every infirmity or sickness that has been named and tagged to my destiny is cut off permanently in Jesus name

I decree all written ordinances that is not of God in my life be destroyed totally

I decree every deposition that is causing my faith to struggle an end comes to you today

I decree my life is a place of divine occurrence nothing from the pit of hell can thrive in my life

I decree my destiny can never be truncated by known or unknown force

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, our lives are experiencing speed on all sides to the glory of God

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My trust is in Christ Jesus always, He will never leave me or forsake me. My father will not put me to shame, He will do that which He promised concerning me. I will never fall short of help because God is my source and main helper. I have the name of Jesus tarbernacling in my being therefore, nothing that is not of Him can live inside of me because my body is His temple. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 12th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...