Search This Blog

Saturday 16 October 2021

Prayer from Psalms 23:1

Song

Jehovah is your name
Jehovah is yoyr name
Mighty warrior 
Great in battle
Jehovah is your name

The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need.
Psalms 23:1 NLT


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Prince of peace thank you for this beautiful day and grace to partake in your peace

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for being Jireh my provider always

Lord thank you for putting an end to poverty and lack in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for erasing all mishap off my path in life

Father thank you for truncating all evil records against my household and I

Father thank you for the open doors you have made available to me

Lord thank you for casting off all evil reports and ordinances working against my existence in life

Lord thank you for supernatural power to do great and be a blessing that you have endowed me with

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, for giving us divine abundance in all areas

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily:Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is upon me and it is forever sufficient for me. My life is a place of testimonies, I can never be defeated. I live above all forms of delay, discouragement and disgrace. My destiny is settled in Christ always. My season of turn around is here, I am next in line for miracle in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...