Search This Blog

Monday 4 October 2021

Prayer from Psalms 121:1-3

Hymn

O Lord my God,
When I in awesome wonder
Consider all
The works Thy Hand hath made,
I see the stars,
I hear the mighty thunder,
Thy pow'r throughout
The universe displayed,

When through the woods
And forest glades I wander
I hear the birds
Sing sweetly in the trees,
When I look down
From lofty mountain grandeur
And hear the brook
And feel the gentle breeze,

Then sings my soul,
My Savior God, to Thee,
How great Thou art!
How great Thou art!
Then sings my soul,
My Savior God, to Thee,
How great Thou art!
How great Thou art!


When Christ shall come,
With shouts of acclamation,
And take me home,
What joy shall fill my heart!
Then I shall bow
In humble adoration
And there proclaim,
"My God, how great Thou art!"


I look up to the mountains and hills, longing for God’s help. But then I realize that our true help and protection is only from the Lord, our Creator who made the heavens and the earth. He will guard and guide me, never letting me stumble or fall. God is my keeper; he will never forget nor ignore me.
Psalms 121:1‭-‬3 TPT


Prayer

Thank you everlasting father for a beautiful day and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and for give my shortcomings

Holy one of Israel have your way in me manifest your glory in all that I do

Lord you are my help arise over my life and show yourself great

Lord in any aspect I am due for help let me have a divine intervention

Lord whatever expectations of mine that has been delayed for long today I decree divine speed over them

Mighty God erase every encounter of negativity that is beclouding my vision and affecting my faith in anyway

I decree faith has risen in me because the Most High is working on my behalf

I decree all unwanted news scheduled from the pit of hell concerning my household and I is negated

I decree all evil hold over my destiny and that of my household whithers in Jesus name

I decree I have divine intervention over(mention) and the lord is advocating on my behalf henceforth

I decree I will not lose my faith, my hope is strong in Christ Jesus so I will never be put to shame

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we have a new life, and all that's lost or dormant is restored in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*


Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shal not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a champion, I win always, greater things are happening for and to me. I have new life of favour and breakthrough. I am moving higher and higher and no delay in my path. Help is risen for me even in places I least expect it. My life is the haven of supernatural occurrence, I have a new dawn of blessing in all that I do and my destiny can't be truncated in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 4th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...