Search This Blog

Friday 22 October 2021

Prayer from Genesis 28:3

Song by Israel Osho

You are great God, You are mighty, Jesus
What a great God You are, what a great God You are.
You are Holy, so righteous, magnificent.
What a great God You are, what a great God You are.

You’re good, You’re kind, You are great.
Precious Jesus, what a great God You are

Your glory fills the heaven,
Your beauty none compare
You reign in majesty
What a great God You are

You’re good, You’re kind, You are great.
Precious Jesus, what a great God You are



May God Almighty bless you and make you fruitful and multiply you, so that you may become a [great] company of peoples.
Genesis 28:3 AMP


Prayer

Father I give you praise and worship your majesty

King of glory thank you for this awesome dawn and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for being the great and mighty God in my life

Jehovah thank you for releasing your divine blessings into my life each and everyday

I decree I am favoured and blessed in all ramifications of life

I decree grace speaks over my life therefore I will never be candidate of disgrace

I decree the good lord is causing favour to encompass me in all aspects of life

I decree I will never labour in vain, my labour is crowned with divine favour henceforth

I decree I live a life filled with newness and greatness all around

I decree concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, the great and mighty God will do a new thing in our lives and it will manifest henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a child of the Great and mighty God. His hands is upon me and He does wonders through me. He has made me a blessing and made my life an haven of greatness. His love for me can't be fathomed by ordinary mind because He is Yahweh. He has released His peace into my life and cause a surge of pleasant surprise in and through me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...