Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 October 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 30:8

Song by Maverick city

Before I knew my name, before I drew a breath
He was making ways for me
Now and everyday, in each and every step
He is making ways for me

When my heart is full of doubt
Feels like faith is running out
I've come too far to turn around
I know

God will work it out
God will work it out
One thing I know
One thing I've found
God will work it out
Oh, yes, he will
Oh, things are coming together

So the Lord must wait for you to come to him so he can show you his love and compassion. For the Lord is a faithful God. Blessed are those who wait for his help.
Isaiah 30:18 NLT

Prayer

Father thank you for another wonderful day of testimonies

Lord thank you for counting me worthy among the living

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Ancient of days thank you for divine provisions and protection

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and privilege to be your chosen one

Lord thank you because you will work things out for my good

I decree I do not lack help in anyway, the lord has made room for me

I decree the hands of God has brought me this far He will see me through

I decree nothing is impossible for me, God has made all things possible for me

I decree I will not shed tears of failure or pain only tears of joy in Jesus name

I decree all that is concerning is touched by Messiah so everything is working divinely

I decree whatever has experienced delay in any part of my life today an end comes to delay in Jesus name

I decree my breakthrough is imminent and I am next in line to be celebrated

I decree my life is transforming to haven of divine verities in Jesus name

I decree over(mention) there is a new dawn of greatness of it in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we have the life of God, we will never lack help in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am blessed in all that I do. God has worked things out for me, I am preferred above the rest because I have the life of God in me. I am outstanding in all that I do. My destiny is shining daily because I carry the light of God in me. I will never be bed ridden, my spirit man has divine life. Therefore, I am moving higher daily and soaring in the direction of fulfilment of purpose in life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 6th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...