Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 October 2021

Prayer from Psalms 14:7

Song by Brian Doerksen

Refiner's fire,
My heart's one desire
Is to be holy
Set apart for You, Lord
I choose to be holy
Set apart for You, my Master
Ready to do Your will


Oh, that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion! When the Lord restores His captive people, Then Jacob will rejoice, Israel will be glad.
Psalms 14:7 AMP


Prayer

Heavenly father thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for the privilege to be called you child

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the purification of my heart and regeneration of my soul

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for  the new opportunities you have opened unto me

Lord thank you for divine restoration from all sickness and disease

Lord thank you for replacing loss with abundance in all aspects of my life

Abba thank you for the transformation that is birthing the manifestation of testimonies in and around me

I decree this season of mine, I will not weep, I will not gnash my teeth over anything in Jesus name

I decree I am victorious over all situations in Jesus name

I decree my expectations will never be cut short, my desires are receiving divine attention

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, we will not suffer any loss or mourn in any aspects in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. This is my season and time, it is my glorious day of blessings. I am restored,no loss can terbanacle over my destiny. My light will not wane before it shines. My glory is empowered daily because it is hidden in the secret place of the Most High. I live above, systems and dictates of the world. I have Zoe life and incorruptible seed of Christ dwells in me always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 13th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...