Search This Blog

Friday 29 October 2021

Prayer from 2 Samuel 9:7

Song by Sophia Aruba

You’re the God
Who Answers Prayers
You’re the God who never Fails me
You always Hear me
When I’m Calling
You’re the God of everything

The I am that I am I Love you
The One who was and is to come
Words are not Enough to Praise you
So I Praise you with my Life

Mighty God you are the Greatest
The Greatest, Oh, oh, oh, oh
Every Promise you have Kept
God of Mercy, God of Love
I Sing Praises to your name

David said to him, “Do not be afraid, for I will certainly show you kindness for the sake of your father Jonathan, and will restore to you all the land of your grandfather Saul; and you shall always eat at my table.”
2 Samuel 9:7 AMP


Prayer

Father thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for being my father and the only one who answers my prayers

Father thank you for giving me a new song over all my desires

Lord thank you for putting an end to fear of unknown in and around me

Lord thank you for opening the book of rememberance concerning my household and I

Lord thank you for your enabling grace is seeing me through all aspects of life

Lord thank you for reversing what has been said to be irreversible in my life and lineage

Lord thank you for the new life you have given to my household and I

Father thank you for crowning all my requests with testimonies far beyond my thinking

Holy spirit thank you for being my greatest companion

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, this is our season,a new chapter is starting in our lives and no more delays in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Con fees Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will bless the lord at all times and His praise will always be in my mouth. I will sing of His mercy, love and kindness because He has heard me. The lord has started great thing in my life and nothing can stop it. He has terminated unwanted occurrence and surprised me with new things. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...