Search This Blog

Sunday 17 October 2021

Prayer from Revelation 5:13

Song by Nathaniel Basset


You are God from beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself
You are God from beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself

You've got times and seasons in your hands
You called for light out of darkness
You don't need a man to be the God you are
But you have chosen to call me your own


And then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea. They sang: “Blessing and honor and glory and power belong to the one sitting on the throne and to the Lamb forever and ever.”
Revelation 5:13 NLT


Prayer
Almighty father I worship your name and give you all the paise due to you alone

King of glory thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your love, kindness and support released to me on daily basis

Lord thank you for your word that daily shines your light in my path

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages thank you for being the alpha and omega in all situation of my life and my existence

Lord thank you for showing me your light on daily basis and for never allowing me to function in darkness

Lord thank you for the potency of your word and the marvelous things it does in and through me

Abba thank you for perfecting all that concerns me regardless of the expectations of men

Lord thank you for  enabling grace to leap above all walls and hinderance in my path

Abba thank you for the new dimension and turn that you have established in my life

Father thank you for terminating every risen hands, wars and siege of darkness in and around me

Lord thank you for the remaining days of this year will usher me into greatness all through

Lord thank you for your encompassing love that subdues the lies of the enemy

Abba thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household for the new life you have given to us to flourish and make exploit

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the God who is merciful and Kind, He is the alpha and omega. He is the orchestrator of my destiny and my ever dependable friend. He is forever gracious and His love is unending for me. He is my father and my friend, my sustainer and my defence, He is Messiah the king of kings and Lord of lords. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...