Search This Blog

Monday 25 October 2021

Prayer from Galatians 2:20

Song by Moses Bliss

I am perfect in everything
God has said it
That's what it is
I am perfect in everything
God has said it
That's what it is

I am walking in his glory
Walking in his grace
Walking in perfection
That's just the way it is
  
My life is not ordinary
For the Holy Spirit
Lives inside me
Yeah yeah
And in everything I do
I do it just like Jesus
Cause I function by the Spirit
And I'm perfect in the Lord
  
I'm not moved by what I see
Moved by what I hear
'Cause the Word of God is final
And it shows me who I am

I have been crucified with Christ [that is, in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body I live by faith [by adhering to, relying on, and completely trusting] in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
Galatians 2:20 AMP


Prayer

Lord thank you for another beautiful day of glory

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit thank you for your supernatural power and ability made available in me

I decree I am perfect because I carry in me the perfecting power of Christ

I decree an end has come to all origin of imperfection in my health and wellbeing

I decree whatever is making my life seem unbearable the spirit of God is ruling over it

I cancel every written ordinance that is contrary to the will of God for me

I decree I function each and everyday in the will of God, therefore all evil empowerment is negated

I decree all negative visions, revelations and prophecies are totally negated

I decree I will not have cause to weep or mourn over anything or anyone in the remaining days of this year

I decree henceforth I walk in glory that enables supernatural manifestation in and around me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and my household we are shaped in the perfection of God therefore we do not live an ordinary life

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live a perfect life because Jesus is at work in me everyday. I will never suffer any form of loss. The grace of God is aligning my race in His will. My eyes have seen and my ears have heard the wonders of God. I am a partaker of His wonders. New doors are opening for me, protocols are broken for my sake in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 25th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...