Search This Blog

Monday 11 October 2021

Prayer from Proverbs 27:10

Song

You deserve the glory
And the honor
Lord we lift our hands in worship
As we bless your holy name
For you are great
You do miracles so great
There is no one else like you
There is no one else like you


My father and mother abandoned me. But you, Yahweh, took me in and made me yours.
Psalms 27:10 TPT

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship you and give you all the praise due to you

King of kings thank you for this day and grace of life

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul

Father thank you for terminating every seige of stagnation and abandonment in my life

Lord destroy all experience or thoughts of depression in and around me

I decree my hope is risen because Christ is my father and source

I terminate all unwanted barriers limiting me from accessing all that the lord has revealed to me

I destroy all unknown or known encounter causing sadness or doom physically or spiritually 

I decree I am not alone Christ is alive and at work in me

I decree my mind is renewed and occupied with the love of the Holy spirit

I decree grace that terminates disgrace is upon me and my household henceforth

I decree I have Zoe life therefore I am untouchable for any works of darkness

I decree I am favoured blessed and sanctified to encounter divinity always

I decree  concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, God is in charge of our destiny nothing can truncate in Jesus name

*Pray against loneliness and ask for the Holy spirit comfort and boldness to saturate your being*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled with His supernatural love, my days are brighter each and every time. My destiny is secured by the king of kings. My glory will not wane before it shines. Christ is at work in and through me, I will not be put to shame. Grace has negated all disgrace, it is my season, nothing will stop me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...