Search This Blog

Sunday 10 October 2021

Prayer from Jeremiah 33:27

Song by Sinach

I stand amazed in Your presence
There is nothing You cannot do
I stand amazed in Your presence
There is joy, peace and hope
Yeah

There’s no one like You, Jesus
There’s no one like You, in all the earth
Nobody like You, Jesus
There’s no one like You


Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is there anything too hard for Me?
Jeremiah 32:27 AMPC

Prayer
 
Heavenly Father  I worship your name and give all praise to you

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the power you release through your word in my life

Abba thank you for the grace to always carry your presence with me at all times

Mighty God thank you for enabling grace and ability to be called your vessel

Lord thank you for the new ground I am breaking by grace

Father thank you for the favour you have released unto me in all aspects of life

Lord thank you for the divine enablement that supplies my needs 

Father thank you for the open doors you have made possible for me henceforth

Lord thank you for removing completely, all infirmities and disease that wants to keep me bed ridden or down trodden in life

Father thank you for the wonder working power that watches me and gives me liberty 

Lord thank you for crowning my life with victory you deserve my worship

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household for opening our eyes to see your hands Woking all things out for our good

*Begin to decree possibility over all situations in your life*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion I we me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is working all things out for me. he has caused my life to experience a new turn. I am in my new season because mercy has cancelled all judgements. My life is experiencing an upward pull no more stagnation in any aspect of my life. I am going through the new level where all that was impossible is becoming possible in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...