Search This Blog

Thursday 21 October 2021

Prayer from Psalms 34:1

Song by Maverick city 

God of Abraham
You're the God of covenant
And of faithful promises
Time and time again
You have proven
You'll do just what You said

Though the storms may come and the winds may blow
I'll remain steadfast
And let my heart learn, when You speak a word
It will come to pass

Great is Your faithfulness to me
Great is Your faithfulness to me
From the rising sun to the setting same
I will praise Your name
Great is Your faithfulness to me

I put my faith in Jesus
My anchor to the ground
My hope and firm foundation
He'll never let me down


I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Psalms 34:1 AMP


Prayer

Faithful father I worship and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing day

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for always being faithful and kind to me

Lord thank you for terminating the edge of worrying and shame

Father thank you for endowing your love over my life

Jehovah thank you for the new dawn of grace and glory in my life

Lord thank you for never allowing my past to rule over your plans for my present and future life

Father thank you for your supernatural ability bestowed upon my life through your love and word

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household because we will always remain a blessing in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. His faithfulness surrounds my life and I am daily enveloped in His love. His grace speaks daily over all that concerns me. I am never a victim and will never be victim. I remain a victor and henceforth I live a victorious life. God has sorted that which concerns me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 21st October 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...