Search This Blog

Friday 1 October 2021

Prayer from Matthew 13:12

Song by John wilds

My beloved is the most beautiful
Among thousands and thousands
My beloved is the most beautiful
Among thousands and thousands
My beloved is the most beautiful
Among thousands and thousands


Yeshu hu oo oo ah, ha aa aa aa, ah aa aa aa
Yeshu hu oo oo ah, ha aa aa aa, ah aa aa aa

For whoever has [spiritual knowledge], to him will more be given and he will be furnished richly so that he will have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away.
Matthew 13:12 AMPC

Prayer

Lord I thank you and worship your majesty

King of glory I honour your name for who you are and will always be to me

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my shortcomings

Yeshua Hamashiach have your way like never before in all that I do

Lord grant me the capability to worship and serve you without holding back for the rest of my life

Almighty saviour remove all evil hold that is tampering with my faith and race in life

I decree I break through from all ungodly connections henceforth

Lord increase my spiritual knowledge and remove all carnality from my life henceforth

Jehovah destroy every presentation of worldliness that may want to encapsulate my destiny against your will

Father in anyway I have been holding back on what you have released into me, open my eyes to see it and enable me to use it all to your glory

I decree this new month I will have divine encounter with Yeshua

I decree all I do prospers and my testimonies will never be aborted

I cancel all evil carryover that has stem down from years past into my life

I decree I have spiritual, physical, financial, marital, academical victory in Jesus name

I decree this month marks the beginning of my settlement in all aspects of life I am overdue for it

I decree demons tremble at my presence because I carry Christ inside of me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are in new level of greatness, faith, breakthrough and divine encounter in our lives in Jesus name

*Begin to decree into October what you want to see, receive and hear*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I carry in me Yeshua Hamashiach, therefore my life is glowing, it's moving from glory to glory, from grace to grace. I am an eagle I will never flock with mare birds, I soar higher and higher at all front. I have arrived at my new level, new level of victory, of promotion, of settlement, freedom, open doors and open heavens in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word © 1st October 2021 

Happy New Month 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...