Search This Blog

Sunday 24 October 2021

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Song by Matt Redman

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing
When the evening comes

Rejoice always and delight in your faith; be unceasing and persistent in prayer; in every situation [no matter what the circumstances] be thankful and continually give thanks to God; for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16‭-‬18 AMP

Prayer

Abba father I worship your majesty and honour your name for who you are

King of kings thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for your unfailing love and blessings upon my body soul and spirit

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for your word that lift my spirit always and aligns my soul to your will

Lord thank you for those things you have done and the ones you are yet to do

Jehovah thank you for your unfailing grace that speaks always on my behalf

Lord thank you for giving me victory above all things that stands against me

Elyon thank you for destroying the activities of darkness in and around me

Jehovah thank you for bringing to manifestation all your promises concerning my household and I

Lord thank you for rubbishing the ideas and plans of the wicked concerning me

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household for new sounds of joy you have released into our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus  name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am blessed in my going out and my coming in. Nothing will stop my heart of praise, worship and thanksgiving to the Lord. The Lord has started a new thing in my life and He will complete it. The Lord has erased all shame and pain that wants to sabotage my expectations in life. I am always victorious because Christ in me is the hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 24th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...