Search This Blog

Thursday 14 October 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 43:1-3

Song by Shirley Ceased

You may feel down and feel like God
Has somehow forgotten
That you are faced with circumstances
That you can't get through
But right now it seems that there's no way out
And you're going under
God's proven time and time again
He'll take care of you

He'll do it again (Oh He'll do it again)
He'll do it again (Yes He will do it again)
If you'll just take a look
At where you are now
And where you've been
Hasn't He always come through for you
He's the same now as then (Don't you know God has not changed)
You may not know how
You may not know when
But He'll do it again

But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you. O Israel, the one who formed you says, “Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the Lord , your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I gave Egypt as a ransom for your freedom; I gave Ethiopia and Seba in your place.
Isaiah 43:1‭-‬3 NLT

Prayer

Almighty God I worship you and return all glory due to you alone

Rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord eternal have mercy on me and let your blood shed for my salvation speak over any judgement against me

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul

My destiny receives peace henceforth and all unrest is scattered in Jesus name

My days are shining each and everyday because Christ is with me

I destroy all lies from the pit of hell crying judgement or vengeance over my soul

I terminate every power of loneliness, depression or oppression upon my soul

I destroy all angle the enemy is using to torment anything that concerns me

I decree my vision will not blur, I will never be blind and I will never walk in darkness

I decree my joy is flowing like a river and it is endless in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, it's a new dawn tailored made for testimonies and breakthrough for us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I do not live by fear,I live by faith. I cancel all coexistence of parasitic thoughts infiltrating my destiny and that of my household. My life is a living testimony and nothing can stop the plans of God concerning me. My joy will not turn to sorrow, because Christ is in me and He is for me. I am an overcomer, a conqueror and a victor in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...