Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 October 2021

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 3:10-11

Song by Jonathan Nelson

You are my passion, 
You're my one desire.
You, Lord; only You, Lord.
Only You...

Only You, Only You Lord.
Only You, Only You, Only You Lord.
Only You, Only You, Only You Lord.
Only You.


According to the [remarkable] grace of God which was given to me [to prepare me for my task], like a skillful master builder I laid a foundation, and now another is building on it. But each one must be careful how he builds on it, for no one can lay a foundation other than the one which is [already] laid, which is Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 3:10‭-‬11 AMP

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your holy name and glorify your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing grace released unto me in abundance

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your divine power at work in and through me

Abba thank you for being my foundation and the solid place I stand on

Father you are my rock keep me hidden in you and away from evil penetrations

Lord terminate every power toiling with my life knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let my branches be fruitful and let me bear the right fruits 

I decree no matter what the situation is around me may be, I will never renounce my faith in Christ

I decree my strength is increased daily, I will never be weak or weary

I decree my days are filled with divine verities

I decree I will not account for any loss spiritually or physically in Jesus name

I decree the grace to stand and be outstanding in all that I do is resting on me always

I decree my hands are receiving and delivering goodnews henceforth in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, there will be no record of sudden death or any kind of loss in and around us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of the lord is the strong tower that I dwell in. I am secured always in Christ Jesus because He is my foundation. My life is based on His will and I am filled with His unfailing love and blessings. I am a partaker of His divine verities therefore I am impenetrable for any contrary works or plans of darkness. I live a life of favour and destiny fulfillment in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today'sPrayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...