Search This Blog

Friday 15 October 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 43;10-11

Song by LMAM singers

The whole world belongs to You
Governments and Galaxies
You are Holy, Holy God

The nations belong to You,
You are God of everything
You are Holy, Holy God

You are the God of miracle,
Who was and is to come
All power belong to You almighty God

You are the one who says a thing
And it surely comes to pass
We bow before your throne
Almighty God

 “But you are my witnesses, O Israel!” says the Lord . “You are my servant. You have been chosen to know me, believe in me, and understand that I alone am God. There is no other God— there never has been, and there never will be. I, yes I, am the Lord , and there is no other Savior.
Isaiah 43:10‭-‬11 NLT

Prayer

Almighty father we magnify and worship your name

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Elshadai thank you for being my God and my sustainer

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for making me a peculiar person and holy nation

Lord thank you for this nation and nations around the world for allowing just your will only to stand

Father according to your word, negate the ordinance of darkness over this nation and nations around the world

Jehovha destroy all evil penetrations and dictations around the globe

Lord arise and heal every nation in Jesus name

Lord let your arm embrace and heal those facing oppression or depression in any aspects of life

Father make me a true and real witness of the gospel for the rest of my life

Father through me, let souls be regenerated and bring people into your kingdom

Lord terminate the agenda of darkness in and around my life and household

Father uproot every negative seeds that is germinating in the souls around the world

Lord let your mercy prevail over this nation and nations around the world

Father negate the power of darkness working endlessly over souls in all aspects of life

Lord I lift the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household unto you, let your truth saturates us daily till we see you in glory

*Pray for your nation and nations around the world*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am in this world. I have the life of Christ inside of me. I am filled with His fear and glory. His word causes me to do greater works and exploits. I am a partaker of supernatural ability and divinity. My life is hidden in the Truth that is Christ Jesus. I will never live in the lies and powers of darkness in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 15th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...