Search This Blog

Friday 8 October 2021

Prayer from Romans 2:25

Song by Israel & New Bread

Who is like You Lord in all the earth?
Matchless love and beauty, endless worth
Nothing in this world can satisfy
'Cause Jesus You're the cup that won't run dry

Your presence is heaven to me
Oh God, Your presence is heaven to me

You are the treasure of my heart
Treasure of my heart and of my soul
In my weakness you are merciful
Redeemer of my past and present wrongs
Holder of my future days to come

Your presence is heaven to me
Your presence is heaven to me
God, Your presence is heaven to me
There's nothing like Your presence
Your presence is heaven to me


Circumcision does indeed profit if you keep the Law; but if you habitually transgress the Law, your circumcision is made uncircumcision.
Romans 2:25 AMPC
 

Prayer

Everlasting father the wise and true God I worship your majesty

King of glory thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Abba thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lilly of the valley thank you for your word that brings light and clarity to me daily

Father thank you for granting me a regenerated body soul and spirit so that I can walk my life journey in and  with you

Lord thank you for erasing all embarrassing situation that is lurking around my life

Father thank you for endowing me with your supernatural presence and grace to live above the limitations of life

Lord thank you for enabling grace to fulfill purpose and not get terminated at the edge of my breakthrough

Lord thank you for truncating all plans set to cause me pain in any aspect of life

Lord thank you for destroying all accusing tongues that has risen against me

Father thank you for the liberty you have given to me and for terminating all forms of confinement in and around me

Father thank you for renewing my mind and for settling all that bothers me

Lord thank you for counting me worthy as your vessel unto honour

Lord thank you for grace to live my life as a living sacrifice and not be carried away by this world 

Father thank you for divine purification and grace to live above sin and its enticement

Lord thank you for the sacrifice you paid for me and for making me a burning and shining light

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this prayed daily, all impacted by it and our household for destroying all evil penetrations and giving us a testimony that brings souls to you

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a living sacrifice, a royal priesthood, a chosen nation and a peculiar vessel. I am set apart for great and mighty things, my life is a testimony, the days of my life is filled with supernatural occurrence. Each and everyday, I encounter the mighty hands and love of God. My destiny is hidden in His glory therefore my life will never be a tool in the hands of the wicked in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...