Search This Blog

Saturday 23 October 2021

Prayer from James 1:19

Song
Oh lord my God
How excellent is your name
In all the earth
How excellent is your name


Understand this, my beloved brothers and sisters. Let everyone be quick to hear [be a careful, thoughtful listener], slow to speak [a speaker of carefully chosen words and], slow to anger [patient, reflective, forgiving]; James 1:19 AMP

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your majesty and glorify you for who you are

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days have your way in and through me always

Father increase in me the grace to be patient in all that I do

I decree I will never be controlled by anger in Jesus name

I decree my mind and heart is renewed daily with the word of God

I decree I am moving in the direction the spirit of God leads me

I decree I am a conqueror and the spirit of God has given me victory above all things

Father terminate every spirit that causes irrational and judgemental thoughts and action towards others in me

Lord let me begin to see people the way you see them in Jesus name

I come against every act, attribute and behaviour that is contrary to the will of God in me

I decree I live in the light therefore I will never be subjected to the desires of darkness in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, we are filled with the fruits of the spirit and all works of flesh are casted out of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the spirit of God in me, my life is ruled by His word. I produce the fruit of the spirit always, the works of flesh are subjected under my feet. I do not act on natural impulse or irrational thoughts. I am led by the spirit of God because in Christ I live move and have my being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...