Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 October 2021

Prayer from John 4:23-24

Song by Sinach

I worship You, great I Am
You are mighty in this place
I worship You, Prince of Peace
You are the strong and breasted one

I lift my hands in worship
As I sing praises to Your name
I lift my hands in worship
As I sing praises to Your name
I worship You

I worship You
I love You, Lord
I love You, Lord
I give You praise
I give You praise

From now on, worshiping the Father will not be a matter of the right place but with a right heart. For God is a Spirit, and he longs to have sincere worshipers who adore him in the realm of the Spirit and in truth.” John 4:23‭-‬24 TPT

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship you and magnify your name in my life

Father thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for I live, move and have my being in you

I decree I am a true worshipper I cease to worship any unknown god in Jesus name

I cancel all burdens that wants to weigh me down from giving all of my worship to God

I destroy every altar of evil sacrifice and worship erected on behalf of my household and I

I decree every generational convenant that works against the will of God concerning my household and I is negated

I destroy every power toiling with my hope and desires against the will of God

I decree sounds of joy will not end in my life and household

I decree I am moving and functioning in new level henceforth

I decree my life is endowed daily with supernatural grace

I decree I have open doors and open heaven, evil gates and blockages are permanently destroyed

I decree this season I will celebrate, bask in congratulations and swim in divine blessings

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household,we have new life, new grace and victory all around in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My songs of worship will never be replaced by songs of sorrow. My hands will always be lifted high as I bear goodnews. My eyes will always behold the goodness of God in the land of the living. Untimely death is not my portion or that of my household. I have the life giving spirit of Christ in me always. I am blessed and favoured, therefore I excel always in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...