Search This Blog

Thursday 28 October 2021

Prayer from John 11:25-26

Sing by CSO

Hallelujah, hallelujah, Lord, you reign
Hallelujah, hallelujah, Lord, you reign
You're the everlasting God
You're the ever present One
You're the everlasting God
You're the ever present One
Yeah


Worthy is Your Name, oh God
With my hands I lift You up (Lord you reign)
Oh, we bless Your Name, oh God
(There is no other)
Worthy is Your Name, oh God
With my hands I lift You up
Oh, we bless Your Name, oh God
(Hallelujah)



Jesus said to her, “ I am the Resurrection and the Life. Whoever believes in (adheres to, trusts in, relies on) Me [as Savior] will live even if he dies; and everyone who lives and believes in Me [as Savior] will never die. Do you believe this?”
John 11:25‭-‬26 AMP

Prayer

Jehovah thank you for this mighty blessing to witness another day

King of kings thank you for the mercy that is upon my life and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for calling and making me your child and joint heir with you

Ancient of days thank you for your supernatural power working wonders in me

Lord thank you for releasing your resurrection power unto me 

Father thank you for the deliverance from every setback and institutional stagnation

Lord thank you for your power that delivers and saves that is upon my life

Lord thank you for fine-tuning my destiny and restoring my hope in you

Lord thank you for the deliverance from power that works against your will in my life

Lord thank you for terminating every source of loss at the edge of breakthrough in my life

Abba thank you for the open doors and new dawn of greatness 

Lord thank you for your mercy that has initiated the reversal of unwanted situations in and around me

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, because it is our turn and season for breakthrough and breakforth in all areas in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the resurrection power inside of me therefore nothing can truncate my existence in life. The love of God saturates my being and I am a living testimony. I will not die at the edge of my breakthrough. My life can never be truncated by known or known forces. Jesus is alive in me, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th October 2021
 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...