Search This Blog

Saturday 2 October 2021

Prayer from Proverbs 18:8-9

Song by Sinach and Micah Stampley

With my hands lifted unto You
And my voice singing aloud
I bless, bless Your name
With all of my heart
With my hands lifted unto You
And my voice singing aloud
I bless, bless Your name
With all of my heart

I adore Your name
Precious Lord
I adore Your name
Precious Lord
I adore Your name
Precious Lord
I adore Your name
Precious Lord

I bring my offering, I bring my praise
With a heart full of joy
I bring my offering, I bring my worship
The highest praise
I'll bring my offering, and I'll bring my praise
With a heart full of joy
I'll bring my offering, and I'll bring my worship
The highest praise


The words of a whisperer or talebearer are as dainty morsels; they go down into the innermost parts of the body. He who is loose and slack in his work is brother to him who is a destroyer and he who does not use his endeavors to heal himself is brother to him who commits suicide .
Proverbs 18:8‭-‬9 AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and exalt your majesty

King of kings thank you for this day and grace of life

Almighty king thank you for your supernatural power at work in and through me

Lord thank you for your mercy that prevails over judgement in my life

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul and your blood shed for me

Father as I bring my worship, praise and offerings to you accept them

I decree my life is a place of divine occurrence henceforth in Jesus name

I decree the lord has silenced all negative tongues and utterance over my life

I decree every talebearer speaking negativity over my lineage they are permanently silenced

I decree my words are seasoned with grace and favour always

I decree divine abundance over my resources because God is my main source

I cancel every devourer over all aspects of my life in Jesus name

I decree the joy of the lord replace all weakness and I am strengthened in all aspects in Jesus name

I decree the works of my hands are blessed henceforth

I destroy every spirit of laziness and procrastination over all that I do henceforth

I decree speed in all that I lay my hands on in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are going higher in life and divine blessings is our portion in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for nswered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is a life of worship and praise. My days are filled with unending thanks, I am encountering divine power of God over all my desires. The lord is making me qualified where men said I wasn't qualified. All impossibility is turning to possibility, grace is at work in and through me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd October 2021



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...