Search This Blog

Sunday 3 October 2021

Prayer from Psalms 84:10-11

Song by LMAM

Lord I honor You, With Everything I am
You are God Alone
There is none like you
Lord I give you Praise
Lifting up my hands
You deserve it all, All I am and more

Seasons may come and go
Trials come my way
But I, keep my eyes on you
Dust storms may be raging on
But I’m so secure
Oh Lord,
 My mind is stayed on you

For There’s no other place, I’d rather be
There’s no other place, I’d rather be
There’s no other place, I’d rather be
Than where I am right now
Lifting up my hands
Lord I worship you

Lord I give you thanks
In every circumstance
There’s no other way
My heart is set on you
You are everything
All I’ll ever need
You deserve it all
All I am and more


For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand [anywhere else]; I would rather be a doorkeeper and stand at the threshold in the house of my God than to dwell [at ease] in the tents of wickedness. For the Lord God is a Sun and Shield; the Lord bestows [present] grace and favor and [future] glory (honor, splendor, and heavenly bliss)! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.
Psalm 84:10‭-‬11 AMPC

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship you and glorify your majesty

King of kings thank you for this new day and grace of life

Abba have meecy on me and forgive my shortcomings

Jehovah thank you for this awesome day and the encounter I will have with you

Father thank you for this new season of my life because it is birthing greatness

Lord thank you for this is the season for my answered prayers and the manifestation of your promises

Ancient of days keep me standing in you for the rest of my life

Lord take off all uncertainty in the place of prayer and fill me with your faith

Abba terminate every longstanding issues that is keeping me under any siege against your will

Mighty God under no circumstances never let me trade my journey with you with the world

King of glory thank you because your will never withhold any good things from me

I decree I will not spend my life is discomfort and pain

I decree my eternity is secured in Christ I will not be left behind or be cast away

I decree I am shielded by the lord and He will never withhold any good thing from me

I decree all contending power or spirit against my destiny are destroyed

Father erase and remove from my life whatever will not make me stay focused on you and live for you 

Lord destroy all accusing tongues, judging mind and negative pronunciation over my life and lineage henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household our battles is the lord's therefore we will not me discouraged in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is superabundant in my life. He is my sun and shield. He is my protector and provider. I am secured in Him because I dwell in His secret place always. I live daily for Him not for the systems of the world. My daily occurrence is saturated with divinity because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His World) © 3rd October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...