Search This Blog

Thursday 7 October 2021

Prayer from John 15:12

Song 

Jehovah is your name
Jehovah is your name
Mighty warrior great in battle
Jehovah is your name

This is my commandment: Love each other in the same way I have loved you.
John 15:12 NLT


Prayer

Almighty father thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Elohim thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord let your love increase in me always and grant me grace to love others like you

Father remove all iota of hatred from my life and take off all garment of discord in my household

Lord terminate all root of bitterness sown into my destiny

Lord erase every accusations and judgement from the pit of hell against my life

Abba in any way I have allowed flesh to rule and reign in me against your will have mercy and negate the rulership

Lord negate every plan set to cause my downfall or destruction in any aspect of my life

Father destroy every hand waging war against my destiny physically or spiritually

I decree my life is filled with the presence of the Holy spirit therefore darkness cannot stay in my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, all written ordinance of hatred and destruction over our destinies is permanently negated

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the love of Christ inside of me and it radiates from inside to everything I do. I do not harbour hatred in any aspect of my life. I live in His love always. In Christ I live move and have my being. My destiny can never be truncated by known or unknown force. My light will always shine brighter and brighter in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...