Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 October 2021

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 3:17

Song by Martin Pk

Holy spirit Holy spirit Holy spirit
I love you
You guide me in all things
You guide me in all things
Holy spirit Holy spirit
You have opened my eyes
You have opened my eyes
Holy spirit
Said Holy spirit

You see I realize
With you I need nobody
Cause you talk to me
And you're guiding me
And to my surprise
You're more real than the air I breathe
Holy Ghost
Holy Ghost (You guide me)


Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty [emancipation from bondage, true freedom].
2 Corinthians 3:17 AMP


Prayer

Father thank you for this wonderful new dawn and grace of life

Almighty God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the light it shines into my life daily

Lord thank you for giving me the Holy spirit and for allowing my life to be enveloped by the Holy spirit

Jehovah thank you for the presence of your spirit that guides me each and everyday

I decree I am free from all unwanted occurrence in Jesus mighty name

I decree the spirit of the lord is living inside of me and His truth directs me daily

I decree my life is filled with divine occurrence as the spirit of God navigates through all aspects of my life

I decree I will not live a life of mishaps or misfortune because the Holy spirit is at work in me

I decree every spirit that causes confusion or dismay can never stay inside of me because the Holy spirit has the final say

I decree I have freedom, from all bondages, seige and battles because the spirit of God living in and through me can never be bound

I decree I am victorious above sin, shame, disgrace and unhealthy associations henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, the spirit of God is guiding us through our journey in life in Jesus mighty name

*Begin to decree the influx of the holy spirit in and around you*

*Ask for the baptism of the Holy spirit if you desire it and be receptive as you ask*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the spirit of God inside of me, He directs my going out and coming in. He is my counsellor, my comforter, my teacher and my ever present help. The spirit of God has given me liberty, so I can't be bound either physically, spiritually or any other aspect. His truth guides me daily and I live to please Him in all that I do. The Holy spirit is my confidant, advocate and best friend. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 19th October 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...