Search This Blog

Saturday 30 October 2021

Prayer from 2 Kings 2:19,21-22

Song by James Fortune

I have everything I need
I have everything I need
I have everything I need
The great I am provides for me
The great I am provides for me

You are my strength when I am weak
You are my strength when I am weak
You are my strength when I am weak
The great I am provides for me
The great I am provides for me

The great I am, that I am
Is everything, that I need
The great I am, that I am
Is more than enough for me


Then the men of the city said to Elisha, “Look, this city is in a pleasant place, as my Lord [Elisha] sees; but the water is bad and the land is barren.” Then Elisha went to the spring of water and threw the salt in it and said, “Thus says the Lord : ‘I [not the salt] have purified and healed these waters; there shall no longer be death or barrenness because of it.’ ” So the waters have been purified to this day, in accordance with the word spoken by Elisha. 2 Kings 2:19‭, ‬21‭-‬22 AMP


Prayer

King of glory I worship your majesty and give you all the praise

Mighty God thank you for the grace to be called your child

I decree I am covered in the blood of Jesus

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks and prevails over judgement in my life

I decree I have everything I need because the great I Am is my source

I decree an end comes to all source of bitterness and sorrow in and around me

I decree every seed sown to cause bitterness in this community and nation is uprooted in Jesus name

I decree today is my day of divine encounter over all long awaited expectations

I decree my joy will not be turned into sadness in Jesus name

I decree the power to pursue, overtake and recover rests and abides in me henceforth

I decree whatever has been a negative stigma that I have been known by is eradicated from my life henceforth

I decree every limit I have placed on myself or has been placed on me is totally truncated

I decree I will never suffer any form of unjust in Jesus name

I decree my destiny is hidden in the secret place of the most High so it's impenetrable for works of darkness

I decree no weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rise in judgement against me is condemned

I receive strength to overcome in all phase of life I will never be denied of my breakthrough

I decree my heaven is opened and what the lord has settled in my life is manifesting henceforth and nothing can destroy it in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, we will not lack, that which we need to fulfill destiny according to the will of God is released to us abundantly in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have everything I need because Jehovah Jireh provides for me. I walk in divine health because Rapha is at work in me. I live in victory because Jehovah Nissi is in charge of my life. No bitterness is allowed to penetrate or dwell in me, no pain or shame can take dominion over me, my life is forever covered in the blood of Jesus. I overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimonies. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 30th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...