Search This Blog

Saturday 9 October 2021

Prayer from Matthew 7:20

Song by Joe Pace

I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good

He's good, so good, real good
Each and every day of my life
I'll bless the Lord for He's good


He said to them, Because of the littleness of your faith [that is, your lack of firmly relying trust]. For truly I say to you, if you have faith [that is living] like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, Move from here to yonder place, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.
Matthew 17:20 AMPC

Prayer
Abba father I worship and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank your for your mercy that speaks for me always

Lord thank you for uprooting and canceling all judgements and accusations against me

Lord thank you for delivering me into your enabling grace

Father thank you for terminating all risen challenge in my life

Father thank you for your word and the efficacy in my life

I decree I will no longer function in lack of faith

I decree every power risen to destroy my faith is negated

I decree that my faith no matter how little is causing supernatural effect

I decree my days are filled with products of faith as I dwell on the word and confess it

I decreey faith is birthing miracle and I am the first recipient

I decree I will not gather for others to eat and I will never lack in Jesus name

I decree I am a success in all aspects of my life

I decree I will never function in limitations or impossiblities

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household faith has risen and it's making ways for us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My faith has risen. It is my season for joy and favour. The peace of God that surpass all understanding is mine always. I am a benefactor of His superabundant grace. Joy flows in me causing my days to be filled with light. All darkness is totally truncated. I live above all worldly system. Christ has set me free. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th October 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...