Search This Blog

Thursday 30 September 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 41:4

Song by William Murphy

Praise is what I do
When I want to be close to You
I lift my hands in praise
Praise is who I am
I will praise Him while I can
I'll bless Him at all times

I vow to praise You
Through the good and the bad
I'll praise You
Whether happy or sad
I'll praise You

Who has prepared and done this, calling forth and guiding the destinies of the generations [of the nations] from the beginning? I, the Lord–the first [existing before history began] and with the last [an ever-present, unchanging God]–I am He.
Isaiah 41:4 AMPC

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and magnify your name for who you are

Ancient of days thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Mighty God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your word that delivers and saves me always

Lord thank you for discharging and acquitting me from all evil allegations known or unknown

Lord thank you for supernatural enablement released unto me through your power

Almighty saviour thank you for remaining thesame, never changing but always changing things

I decree it's my new season and new level henceforth

I decree my life is experiencing an upward movement all downward slopes has been cancelled

I destroy all power working against God's set plans for my life in Jesus name

I terminate all joy stealers or destroyer lurking around to penetrate into my life and household

I decree this is my new season, new level has started in every aspect of my life in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, no opposition will stand in our path of breakthrough in Jesus name

*Begin to decree over your life as God gives you utterance either in tongues or in your understanding*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is doing great and mighty things in my life. He is forever God in my life because He is irreplaceable, unchangeable, dependable, reliable and my forever source. He is my king, my father, the one in charge of everything, He sits in heaven and makes the earth His footstool. He can't be enthroned or dethroned yet he enthrones or dethrones monarch. He is my helper. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 30th September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...