Search This Blog

Sunday 26 September 2021

Prayer from Romans 10:9

Song

You deserve the glory and the honour
Lord we lift our hands in worship
As we glorify your name
For you are great, you do miracles so great
There is non one else like you
There is no one else like you


If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Romans 10:9 NLT


Prayer

Almighty father I worship you and glorify your majesty

Jehovah thank you for this new day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord I lift before you as many souls that are yet to be regenerated, let them have an encounter with you today

Lord in my family and lineage remove all forms of doubt and unbelief

Father erase from this community any activity that promotes the works of darkness

Lord henceforth let everyone that have contact with me have a personal encounter with you through me in Jesus name

Lord eliminate every chain that is holding me down from attaining  the place of victory and promotion in life

I decree the lord has given me a new song in all aspects of my life

I decree henceforth my ears are open to hear directly from God and nothing can hinder my hearing physically or spiritually

I decree my eyes are opened to see what God has purposed for me, nothing can cause temporary or permanent blindness in me either physically or spiritually

I decree I am moving in the direction planned by God for me for the rest of my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, we are not moved by what we see because Christ lives in us always.

*Spend some time to pray for souls worldwide*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God's word is working for me and through me. I am not moved by physical sight but what is impacted into my spirit man. My life is a living testimony because I am His terbanacle. I will never be discouraged because Christ in me is the Hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...