Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 September 2021

Prayer from Psalms 102:12-13

Song by Todd Dulaney

Almighty Saviour
You never fail
You hold all power
There's never a challenge
Or a need to worry
We always win

You're great
And there's no one like You
You're true
And none compare to
You're great
And there's no one like You
You're never ending
Never ending

No sickness
Is stronger than You
No power
Is greater than You
No wisdom
Is wiser than You
You're greater
You're greater

But You, O Lord , are enthroned forever [ruling eternally as sovereign]; And [the fame and glory of] Your name [endures] to all generations. You will arise and have compassion on Zion, For it is time to be gracious and show favor to her; Yes, the appointed time [the moment designated] has come.
Psalms 102:12‭-‬13 AMP


Prayer

Mighty saviour I worship you and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for your love upon me that is evident each day

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord arise this season and let me encounter divine favour in all aspects of my life

I decree henceforth the ease of access into all territories in life

I decree ease of access into all gates financially, spiritually,maritally, academically, physically, ministerially  and all aspects of my life

I cancel all evil ordinance set to truncate the purpose of God for me in Jesus name

I decree divine enablement and promotion on all fronts henceforth

I decree permanent silence to all opposing forces, voices or sounds contrary to the will of God concerning me

I decree for the rest of this year and my entire life I will experience divine liberty

I break all spiritual confinement set to keep my entire existence in box of limitations

I decree I will never be a candidate of retrogression I am progressing forward better and brighter always

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we have ease of access and we are experiencing expansion on all fronts in Jesus name

*Decree into the new month what you want to see or hear*

Thank you almighty saviour for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the great and mighty living God and He makes all things work together for my good. The ancient of days is working in my life, this is my season of unending favour, I have ease of access, new doors are opening unto me. I have divine dominion, I am immovable, unshakable and impenetrable for any works contrary to the will of God. Plans of God are coming to fruition in and around me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 1st September 2021

Happy New Month 🥳🥳🥳🥳

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...